The all-new IC-400-T packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly, UL-2043 and 1480 certified value-priced loudspeaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer. IC-T Series speakers have been included in a number of major installations nationally, from Bloomingdale’s in New York City to the Ron Jon Surf Shop in Orlando. The two-way IC-400-T features a 5-inch woofer, and 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 2-inch round Tractrix® Horn for smooth response with constant directivity. A Tractrix port design helps to provide deeper, fuller bass with less compression and distortion. A new, more compact design simplifies low ceiling mounting. For distributed line applications, the IC-400-T features a 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located under the speaker grille. The IC-400-T is shipped complete with a tile bridge for installation in a suspended ceiling or wherever additional reinforcement of the ceiling material is required
- Wider, shorter design to fit low ceilings; multi-tap transformer
- 70-volt, 100-volt, or 8-ohm operation selectable via front baffle switch
- Tractrix Port design for deep bass with less compression
- Tractrix® Horn tweeter for smooth sound
- Designed to mix and match with Klipsch CA-T speakers
There are no reviews yet.