At just over 4” deep, the all-new IC-500-T-SC packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly, UL-2043 and UL-1480 certified in-ceiling loudspeaker with an integrated backcan and multi-tap transformer. The two-way IC-500-T-SC features a 5” woofer, and a 1”titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 2” round Tractrix® horn for smooth response with constant directivity. A Tractrix port design helps to provide deeper, fuller bass with less compression and distortion. For distributed line application, the IC-500-T-SC features a 15 watt, 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located under the speaker grille. The IC-500-T-SC is shipped complete with a tile-bridge for installation in a suspended ceiling or wherever additional reinforcement of the ceiling material is required.
- Shallow 4.125” depth
- Includes 15 watt 70/100 volt multitap transformer
- 70V, 100V, or 8 ohm operation selectable via front baffle switch.
- Tractrix port design for deep bass with less compression
- Tractrix horn tweeter for smooth on and off axis performance
- Designed to mix and match with Klipsch CA speakers
- Includes grille, backcan, tile-bridge, and cut-out template for easy installation